Farm Owners - Our Farm Owners program can cover small and large farms. You can customize this policy to fit your specific needs. Barns, tractors, implements, welders and even simple hand tools can be scheduled for coverage. Besides farming equipment, you can also insure your livestock. Animal collision is an option you can purchase in the program. All this and much more can be insured in our Farm Owners program. Contact your local agent or Union Mutual direct for more complete information specific to your needs. We write both Broad "named" peril coverage and Special form "open perial coverage". The Broad form policy "names" the perils you are insured against in the policy. The Special form or "open peril" policy tells you what you are not insured against, This is also known as exclusions.

Farm Property - Our Farm Property program is designed to provide coverage for those that might be having trouble getting insurance and for non-owner occupied houses on the farm. This is a common situation in larger farms where a foreman might live in the farm house and the owner of the farm may not even live in the state. Or where the owner of the farm is farming the land but the house located on the farm he rents out to someone that is not a farm employee. This program can provide coverage in these situations for the house, barns, farming equipment and liability. On our Farm Property program we write both Basic and Broad form peril policies.All of these policy forms are ACV or Actual Cash Value policy types.